Confidence in Dendreon ON Call
Rapid and Comprehensive Benefits Verification
- Complete enrollment, benefits verification, and patient assistance eligibility checks within 48 hours*
- Conduct an insurance verification to confirm each patient’s coverage and out-of-pocket costs
- Determine coverage for government-insured, commercially insured, or uninsured patients
- Initiate the patient financial assistance process for uninsured patients
- Contact independent foundations for patients who may need financial or treatment-related travel assistance
*Missing information may delay the 48-hour turnaround.
Commitment to Patients With Limited Financial Resources
Dendreon ON Call is committed to supporting you
Eligibility is determined by
Refers Medicare patients to the appropriate independent foundation that may
provide financial assistance for co-pays, co-insurance, and deductible
– Eligibility is determined by the individual foundation
- Commercially insured patients may be eligible to access PROvide™, which provides coverage of up to $6,000 for PROVENGE treatments†
uninsured or rendered
Eligibility is determined by
PROVENGE is provided free of cost to eligible uninsured patients and those eligible patients who have become uninsured due to a final payer claim denial.§
- Adjusted gross income of $150K a year or less
- Age 18 or older
- US resident
- On-label prescription
- If you need financial assistance with treatment-related costs, a case manager can refer him to independent resources to determine if he is eligible for help with these costs†
*Co-pay and travel assistance foundations provide assistance regardless of the choice of medicine, and decisions are based on financial need and according to criteria established by the individual foundations. Dendreon ON Call can assist patients by referring them to these independent organizations. Dendreon cannot guarantee that patients will be eligible for or receive assistance after referral. Dendreon does not have control or managerial influence over these independent organizations.
†The PROvide Commercial Co-pay Program provides flexible coverage of up to $6,000 over 3 PROVENGE treatments for co-pays, co-insurance, and deductible costs. Eligibility criteria can be changed or program can be discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Dendreon. Patients with government-funded insurance including Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, or TriCare are not eligible for the PROvide Program. Additional terms and conditions apply.
‡ Contact Dendreon ON Call at 1-877-336-3736 for eligibility criteria.
Uninsured patient assistance program eligibility criteria can be changed or program can be
discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Dendreon.
§ In the event an eligible patient’s claim for coverage for PROVENGE is denied by his payer after all appeals, the cost of the drug may be covered by Dendreon’s patient assistance program.
Learn More About Treatment Scheduling